1) Due to the ongoing Covid restrictions the AGM on 14 Oct 2020 has been cancelled. To still keep things moving forward the Committee will meet instead. An update to members will be provided towards the end of next week.
2) Any comments, feedback, ideas etc to be sent to Praf directly before the 14th of Oct. There's also the option of feeding in thoughts via the Survey Monkey link.
3) We will keep the Nov curry / presentation night under review and react according to Gov rules nearer the time. If things remain the same we will re-arrange when we’re allowed.
4) Thanks to all those who have already voted via the Survey Monkey link. Those who haven’t you have until 5pm on Weds 14 Oct.
5) When things improve we will arrange a club catch-up to cover any thoughts ahead of the 2021 season i.e. a mini AGM. This will be a verbal update on progress made and anything which needs to be finalised going forward.